AP Courses at Option
Option Training Institute Dubai, UAE offers an amazingly effective training platform for AP Prep in the following areas. The coaching for AP subjects is conducted in GROUP as well as in PRIVATE CLASSES that are planned to optimize students’ performances. Interestingly, we started the AP training in only private classes to make sure that we had got our platform and level of training right. After 2 years of exemplary results, we opened the AP courses in groups and now have made them available year long!
The AP tests are designed to test students in a number of academic areas – Arts, English, History and Social Studies, Math and Computer Science, Sciences, World language and Cultures. The purpose behind these tests is to assess the academic potential of the student for college-level courses. As such, the APs require rigorous training and preparation and once that is done, test-takers are well informed about the subject of study.
Each AP test is scored on a range of 1 to 5, with each score signifying a particular level of academic efficiency.
5: Extremely Well Qualified.
4: Well Qualified.
2: Possibly Qualified.
1: No recommendation.
These scores from 1-5 are scaled scores calculated from raw scores (number of questions correct in the exam).A score above or equal to 3 is considered Pass. However, different colleges have different admission eligibility standards and so the score of the AP that can earn a credit varies.
Students have the facility to be trained in the following Subjects in Groups or Private Courses:
- AP Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism.
- AP Physics C: Mechanics.
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Biology.
- AP Chemistry.
- AP Calculus AB.
- AP Calculus BC
- AP EVS
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Psychology
1. One-to -one training
· Lets the student set class schedules that suit him.
· Follows a systematic training schedule that includes weekly tests.
· Involves regular appraisals.
· Guarantees enhancement of subject skills.
2. Group training:
· Gives the student the sense of competition needed to excel
· Follows a systematic training schedule that includes weekly tests
· Involves regular appraisals. · Guarantees enhancement of subject skills and rich interface with the subject